Re: Good Tool for Schema Generation?

From: Sam Q. Lang <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/07/23

SQL-Programmer from Sylvain Faust does it, and also produces INSERT for all your data.
Give it a look at:
http://www.sfi-software.com or call SFI at 819 778-5045, email info_at_sfi-software.com

The same copy of SQL-Programmer works with Oracle, Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server.

Sam Q. Lang,
SFI, a Sylvain Faust company
http://www.sfi-software.com
Oracle World Alliance Partner
Sybase Open Solution Partner
Microsoft Solution Provider

venkata terala <venkata_at_inetnow.net> wrote in article <33D0EAF8.6202_at_inetnow.net>...