Creating a dynamic applet with in PL/SQL?

From: Tim Frangioso <tfrangio_at_mitre.org>
Date: 1997/07/21

Creating a dynamic applet with in PL/SQL?

Hi,

        I am having a problem with giving an applet dynamic parameters. What I am trying to do is create dynamic html files that call the applet with different parmameters. The problem that I have it that when the brower looks for the classes that the applet uses it tries to look to the server dir where the applet came from. Because I have made the file on the fly it comes from Oracle not from a dir. I don't know how to solve this probelm without having to write out the files directly form PL/SQL. If you can help it would be a great help.

                                                TIM :) Received on Mon Jul 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT