Performance Question

From: Brian Camper <brianc_at_cmhc.com>
Date: 1997/07/21

Please excuse the newbie question, but I am trying to monitor the performance of our Oracle 7.3.0.0 database but I do not know the best way to do this. Does Oracle come with some tools to assist in this task, or are there other products we have to get? Thank you in advance.

Brian Camper
brianc_at_cmhc.com Received on Mon Jul 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT