Re: OracleService is not started on NT???

From: Valeri Enioukov <enioukov_at_fgw.fors-co.msk.su>
Date: 1997/07/21

Hi, Jane

You may want to do this way.
Shutdown the database normally.
Move your data, ctl, log, ifiles from \orant\database into arc-directory .
Create new inctance with the same SID an DB_NAME using NT instance manager.
Shutdown new instance.
Remove new data, log, ctl files instance. Restore your old data, log, ctl files.

Hope this will help.
Valeri Enioukov.

 Jane Mikityanskaya wrote in article <33CFC799.7769871C_at_hnrc.tufts.edu>...