Oracle, SQL*Net & firewalls

From: Richard Armstrong <richard_at_juno.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/20

My company needs to shield an Oracle 7.1.3.4 server behind a firewall. We use SQL*Net 2.1 and we have received conflicting reports about its compatibility with the firewall software produced by Checkpoint.

If anybody is aware of any firewall software that is compatible SQL*Net 2.1 and above, could you please let me know ?

Thanks,

Richard Armstrong   Received on Sun Jul 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT