Free Internet Access World Wide

From: Abdul Safar <ASE1000_at_1stfamily.com>
Date: 1997/07/20

Greetings from 1stfamily,

As we all know unlimited Internet access is $19.95 / month with every major Internet access company. From Netcom to AT&T that price never changed. So what makes us any different when we are also charging $19.95 / month ???

Our Marketing Plan.

Our method is this. Unlimited Internet access for $19.95 per month. If you find our service to be extremely satisfactory, in which we are sure you will, you can refer our service to 10 of your friends and family. If you do , you will get free Unlimited Internet access with your e-mail address for life !

What we offer is this:

Our plan is by the year 2005 we will be the world's ONLY Internet service providers. With our technique of offering you life time free Internet access we will be.

Please visit our web site http://www.freeisp.com/ any where from the world to know more about our opportunity and to even get on the wagon before every one else beats you there.

http://www.freeisp.com/

Please forward this message to all of your online friends. Wouldn't you want all of them to get free Internet access ?

 Abdul ( SPONSOR ID # SAF5197 )
 Stop paying for Internet access !
 http://www.freeisp.com/
 mailto:webmaster_at_freeisp.com