looking for PL/SQL programmer...

From: jeff grant <jeff_at_nettwerk.com>
Date: 1997/07/18

Hello...

I'm currently looking for a PL/SQL programmer in the Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada area.

This would be a 1 week contract position starting, ahhh, Monday.

We would be willing to relocate someone for a week for the job.

Please email me your resume, $$$ expectations, and contact info and you'll hear from me tonight.

Thanks...

...jeff

.+'''+.        |   Jeff Grant, Information Systems Manager
Nettwerk       |   Nettwerk Productions, Vancouver, BC   (604) 654-2929
`+...+'        |   http://www.nettwerk.com     mailto:jeff@nettwerk.com