Re: Tools for DBA

From: Karl M. Nordquist <karln_at_brightwood.com.stopspam>
Date: 1997/07/18

Enterprise manager only works fully if you are running TCP/IP and you have a 32 bit client OS. Unfortunately, the whole world is not (yet) on this protocol or this kind of client OS.

Regards
//Karl

Please remove '.stopspam' from the end of my address if you want to reply directly.
Thanks.
Karl M. Nordquist		karln_at_brightwood.com
Application Development
Bright Wood Corporation         Madras, Oregon