Re: Directory of Oracle Professionals

From: Jeffrey D. Iverson <j5rson_at_iversonsoftware.com>
Date: 1997/07/17

Jeffrey D. Iverson wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:58:14 GMT, j5rson_at_iversonsoftware.com (Jeffrey
> D. Iverson) wrote:
>
> >I'm going to create a directory of Oracle consultants and developers
> >and publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
> >directory, please send the following information with the subject
> >"Oracle Directory":
> >
> > Company Name:
> > Contact Name:
> > Address:
> > Phone Number:
> > Fax Number:
> > E-mail Address:
> > Specialization/Experience:
> >
> >Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
> >charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
> >No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...
> >
> >Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be
> >interested.
> >
> >Cheers!
> >J5rson!
> >--
> > Jeffrey D. Iverson | j5rson_at_iversonsoftware.com
> > Iverson Software Co. | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/
> > Current Directories | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/service.html
>
> We've just made adding an entry even easier. Just go to
> http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_oracle.htm and fill out the form.

Sometime after 4:30 AM, our virtual server stopped forwarding mail, needless to say this has really hampered our efforts. So, if you filled out the form at any time between 4:00 AM CST (+5 GMT) and 11:30 PM CST (+5 GMT) on July 17, 1997, please come back and fill out the form again. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we want to put a great directory together.

Jeff Iverson Received on Thu Jul 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT