Re: Netware Vs NT with Oracle

From: Matthew F. Reagan <mreagan_at_fast.net>
Date: 1997/07/17

Alas, Nadeem, the ads are targeted at upper management, where the technical implications of NT are not obvious. "Its Windows, right? It should be easy to set up and use. We should be able to get rid of those expensive night operators within a week! Each department will put in a tape when they go home and..."

What really scares me is, there are people who would not disagree with that statement.

Matt...

Nadeem Inamdar <nadeem.inamdar_at_mccaw.com> wrote in article <33CA6D25.551A_at_mccaw.com>...