Re: Oracle Webserver + PL/SQL

From: raman batra <rrbatra_at_feist.com>
Date: 1997/07/17

The easiest way to view the package owa_util.cellsprint would be to use a PL/SQL tool,
which shall let you view the stored package in a GUI format. You could use Procedure Builder
if you have Developer/Designer 2000.

You probably shall find the package owa_util.cellsprint under the user's schema where you installed
the PL/SQL kit/packages. If you do not have a tool for writing stored procedures/packages, you
will have to query a table/view in SQL*Plus or Server Manager, which is messy.

If nothing is available, try the Schema Manager included with Oracle Enterprise Manager
(gives u a little window to see the stored proc/package code!)

Have fun,

Raman Batra
Oracle DBA