Tools for DBA

From: James Petts <jpetts_at_celltech.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/16

I'm looking for a client-based tool to help me manage my Oracle 7.1.5 database on a DEC Alpha running OpenVMS 6.2.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

I've heard good things about DB General, but it's not currently available for OpenVMS AFAICT.

Also, would it be a good idea to upgrade to 7.3 so I can use Enterprise Manager?

--
James "I'd rather fall off Ilustrada than ride any other horse" Petts