Please help! --- RELATION challenge in forms 4.5

From: <tlberukoff_at_>
Date: 1997/07/15

Please help...I have just completed Oracle forms training and need to fix a problem in an existing system....

I have 3 tables:

table A (1--->> many) table AB (many <<---1) table B

table AB 's keys are the primary keys from table A and table B. For a record in table A, i need to display all the associated records in table AB (there is display data on table AB)
AND each table B record that is related to each table AB record.

IE: table A stores accident reports. table B stores people. table AB joins people to a particular accident but those same people may be involved in other accidents.

HOW DO I SET UP MY RELATIONS TO ACHIEVE THIS? CAN I SET UP TABLE AB AS THE MASTER TO TABLE B?? THE USERS NEED TO BE ABLE TO ADD NEW RECORDS TO TABLE B WHILE VIEWING TABLE A INFO. ANY IDEAS? THANKS IN ADVANCE....
Tracey Received on Tue Jul 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT