Re: ORACLE - CORBA - IDL

From: Thor HW <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: 1997/07/15

You can order the Oracle licensed Visigenic ORB development environment from Oracle (trial version is fine). The stated direction of Oracle (www.oracle.com) is to have full ORB services and support IIOP direct to the database (sql*net will still be there too:^) Thor HW

Maja Matulovic <maja_at_laetitia.inria.fr> wrote in article <5qfhgu$sik_at_news-rocq.inria.fr>...