Migrating from MS SQL Server to Oracle

From: CHOW Ka Po <kpchow_at_hkueee.eee.hku.hk>
Date: 1997/07/14

I'm a newbie to database system and I'll truly appreciate your help.

Is there any simple method of migrating all the data in an MS SQL Server to an Oracle V7 Database Server?

The MS SQL Server cannot generate the data into 'Insert' SQL statements to be executed by the Oracle server, so what should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Ka Po Received on Mon Jul 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT