Re: start database automatically

From: Nandan Kalle <kallesn_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/14

The services are already configured to start up automatically, and they're starting up fine. However, the services don't start up the database. (I need to go into Instance Manager and startup by hand.) Does anybody know how to configure the database so it starts up as soon as I start the oracle services?