Re: Procedural Option

From: Sven Barzanallana <*sbarzan_at_greyhound.com>
Date: 1997/07/14

Tony Martino wrote:
> Furthermore...the manuals deal with a script to launch under sqlplus
> CATPROC.SQL.
>
> I just run it on my database but I got several error like the following:
> create package dbms_standard is
> *
> ERROR at line 1:
> ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

Try running the script using server manager line mode on the server (not on SQL*Plus for Windows or SQL*Worksheet).

Sven Barzanallana                This message has been spam-proofed
Lead Oracle DBA                                    Send replies to:
Greyhound Lines, Inc.                         sbarzan_at_greyhound.com