Writers Seeking Publication

From: <bingo5_at_micro.net>
Date: 1997/07/12

--_-=916

This file will become the message body...

--_-=916

33-29 58 street
addressed, stamped envelope (sase).
all fiction: send brief synopsis, first chapter, and include a self- all nonfiction: send brief synopsis, first chapter, sase. and previously published writers. writers from around the world are main office
please do not submit entire manuscript unless invited to do so. poetry: send 3 poems, sase.
sase.
screenplays for tv & movies: send brief synopsis, first 20 pages, short stories: brief synopsis, first 3 pages, sase. tele: (718) 651-8145
the woodside international literary agency we are the woodside international literary agency. we are seeking new welcome. two of our offices are in new york and a third is in florida. what to send and where to send it:
woodside, new york 11377

;

--_-=916