Is there a solution for varchar2 !

From: Terrence Wong <mingjun_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/07/11

Greetings.
varchar2 have a limitation, in that they can be declared up to a maximum of 32K. I need to store a variable string that sometimes may be longer than 32K. Is there another solution to this. There are ways round it, but it is not elegant. Do shed your experiences. I am writing in PL/SQL for the web.

Thanks in advance.
Trrence Wong
Systems Developer Received on Fri Jul 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT