Re: Netware Vs NT with Oracle

From: Tom Mettling <mettlingt_at_wtchen.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

Oracle does support Novell. Check out the "platforms" section of Oracle's web site. NT, however, is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. Novell is primarily a file server, not an application server. NT needs more memory, but other than that it is rock solid and out-performs Novell in every aspect of operating the database.

--
Tom Mettling
W.T. Chen & Company, Inc.