Procedural Option

From: Tony Martino <T.Martino_at_tno.it>
Date: 1997/07/10

Hi there,

can anyone tell me how to activate the so called procedural option? Is it included in Oracle Server itself or is it an optional product? Furthermore...the manuals deal with a script to launch under sqlplus CATPROC.SQL. I just run it on my database but I got several error like the following:

create package dbms_standard is

                             *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

Can anyone help me???

Best Regards

Dr. Tony Martino

Computer Systems Analist and Administrator Tecnopolis CSATA Novus Ortus
Internet Service Provider
S.P. Casamassima Km 3, 70010 Valenzano (BARI) Italy Phone +39-80-8770221
E-mail T.Martino_at_tno.it
URL http://www.tno.it Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT