Re: Creating table in new tablespace

From: Wayne Belles <Wayne.Belles_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/07/10

bluebody wrote:

> I created a new tablespace and datafile and am trying to create a table in
> it by using a subquery from another table. I keep getting ORA-1652 unable
> to extend temp segment by 102400 in tablespace xxxxxxx. The Action in the
> message manual says to add another datafile. I did this and still get the
> same error. How do I get around this error?

Please post the statement you are using to create this table. What is the value of the 'xxxxxxx' in the error statment above is the same as tablespace you created? What is the size of the table that you are trying to create, is it larger that the new tablespace? Are you specifing the tablespace name in the create statment or is your default tablespace the new one?

--
Enjoy the ride,