SQL*Loader Question

From: CENTRA GAS. <byron8_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

I need to load a set of flat files into serveral tables at the same time using one control file.
I have tried doing this for eight tables without success . It works fine for one or two tables (maybe more), but does not work for eight tables. Is there a maximum number of tables setting somewhere.

 I am running Oracle 7.1.6 on AIX 4.0. Can someone tell me if there is a parameter setting that is needed to accomplish this task. I have not seen this in any of the SQL*Loader documentation.

Thank you..... Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT