Re: Experiences with clusters on frequently joined data

From: Thor HW <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: 1997/07/09

Agreed:
We have a base bug open with the development team. The cluster works FINE until it grows too large, we haven't experimented to see what 'too large' is since we're already there.

Basically adding to the cluster is fine, but deletes on the cluster can screw up the entire cluster ... ouch. We have also noticed some 'strange' sql behaviour with the cluster.

How big is your cluster expected to get???

Thor HW

F Lange <flange_at_pt.lu> wrote in article
<01bc8c91$cd53d0a0$70d79ac2_at_LangeFrancois>...