How can I be assured of the integrity of an Oracle database after a crash?

From: Scott Overby <scott.overby_at_sdsdata.com>
Date: 1997/07/08

The subject saus it all.

A client of ours wants to be assured of the integrity of an Oracle instance after experiencing sever server crashes(Nwtware 4.1 and Oracle 7.1.x).

Are there any SQL scripts on can run to assure the client that the data is OK?

Scott Overby                    E-mail  scott.overby_at_sdsdata.com
Sr. Systems Analyst
Strategic Data Systems          FAX     (414) 459-9123
615 Penn Ave.
Sheboygan, WI 53082