odbc and cursor variables

From: David Mansfield <david_at_cobite.com>
Date: 1997/07/08

I have recently been thrilled to learn of the existence of cursor variables. I now have a PL/SQL package which returns an opened cursor to an OCI program (which passes the data to a java applet actually). Now it would seem like a great boon if I could do the same thing I do in OCI (bind a cursor variable as an IN/OUT parameter to a stored procedure) with ODBC. Does anyone know if this is possible? I am willing to get any ODBC driver necessary if this is possible.

David Mansfield
david_at_cobite.com Received on Tue Jul 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT