error MGR-2042

From: Boconsult <boconsult_at_mail.asianet.it>
Date: 1997/07/08

Hi,

I've just installed oracle workgroup server 7.3.2 on a pentium computer running SCO Open Server 5.0.2.

When I try to start the svrmgrm I receive the error: MGR-2042 unable to open resource file: masm.res. I've searched this file on my HD and it doesn't exist. The Installation was ok and everything is running well except the server manager under Motif (the text based version works fine).

Any hints ?

thanks
Stefano Mancini
boconsult_at_mail.asianet.it Received on Tue Jul 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT