Re: Privileges for Services on Windows NT 4.0

From: Ceri Moran <ceri_at_n-ary.com>
Date: 1997/07/08

Hi,

I know this may seem a stupid question, but I am using Oracle 7.3 for NT, and I am having dificulty altering the table.

 I have two columns in the middle of a table, I wish to move to the end, I cant seem to reorder using the Navigator or SQLPLUS.

I have tried removing and adding them in, but cant seem to find the correct SQL to allow me to do this.

Please could you advise me the correct SQL for dropping a non-key column from a table?

Thanks

Ceri Moran Received on Tue Jul 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT