Re: Oracle client Win95 vs NT

From: Ian Sparkes <sparkes_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 1997/07/07

TCP/IP from Win95 should work just fine. I'd totally remove all Oracle S/W on the client and try again. As this should only take a few mins, it's the easiest first step.

Then you should look at your TNSNAMES file. Have you tried copying the TNSNAMES from the working NT workstation to the Win95 client ?

Ronald Vroom <rvroom_at_xs4all.nl> wrote in article <01bc8978$ef087140$87206dc2_at_atlantis>...