Re: Netware Vs NT with Oracle

From: Earl Shaffer <edshafferfla_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/07/07

Keep in mind NT is a very important platform for Oracle. I used NetWare and suffered through a 6 to 7 conversion. We did not have a stable release until 7.0.15. NetWare is good for file and print sharing. NT is built for applications like Oracle.

Currently Oracle is shipping 7.3.3 for NT and will ship 8.0.3 very soon. If you express interest, I am sure they will send you a demo copy of anything you want. Oracle is eager to get people moving to Oracle, and Oracle on NT specifically. Received on Mon Jul 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT