SQL*Net in Win NT

From: Anbazhagan.G <anbu1_at_mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/07/06

Hi ,
We have the following problem .
We have a Visual C++ application connecting to Oracle database 7.3 thro SQL*Net under windows 3.11, SQL*Net 2.2. This works fine .This also requires ORAWIN7.dll , COREWIN.dlll , SQL15WIN.dll from SQL*Net 1.1 to work properly.

Now we want to migrate to WindowsNT . We have SQL*Net 2.2 only for WindowsNT . I cound connect to oracle using SQLPLUS from Windows NT. However when I tried to use the application , it fails and gives the familiar error message ORA - 12154 , Could not resolve service names etc etc.
Is there a way to make it work ? Can anyone help in this .

I can be reached at anbu1_at_mbox3.singnet.com.sg

Regards
Anbu Received on Sun Jul 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT