!!!!YOUR VIRTUAL OFFICE CAN DO EVERYTHING!!!!

From: <ldqkrtjftt_at_etpyoipir.com>
Date: 1997/07/06

  One-Number service puts you in control of your calls while ensuring that your calls,   messages and faxes reach you regardless of your location. One-Number service   does this by linking your existing telephones, cell phones, pagers, and fax machines   through a single telephone number.

 YOUR One-Number ACCOUNT COMES STANDARD WITH THESE   FEATURES

 Virtual Office Communications Company is not a phone company, a long distance carrier,  nor do we sell telephone equipment, cellular phones, cellular service, pager or pager service.  Instead, we offer service to integrate your existing products, adding value to what you already  have by letting your phones, pagers, fax machines and voice-mail systems work together  seamlessly.

 To learn more please visit our web site at: http://www.mynumber.com

 Please do not reply by e-mail as we are not set up to respond to e-mail requests. Received on Sun Jul 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT