Re: Oracle on NT - FAT vs NTFS.

From: Frank Sullivan <sullivaf_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/07/05

Hi,

I would recommend that the disc containing NT is FAT but all other discs are NTFS. If NT crashes and you cannot restart NT you are up the creek as you can't use MS-DOS to have a look at NT's directory's etc. (although I believe there is a program out there now that can be purchased to read but not modify directories/files under NTFS).

Regards

Frank Received on Sat Jul 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT