owa_util.get_cgi_env IP problem

From: Nico Jacobs <njacobs_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/07/04

Hello there,

if I try to use the function owa_util,get_cgi_env, via webserver 2.1, I get this error:

login:(-6571) ORA-06571: Function GET_CGI_ENV does not guarantee not to update database.

I try to get the IP address of the remote computer, for security reasons.
Do you know how to solve this, or another way to do it?

Thanks.
Please also reply to nicoj_at_ai.aiesec.org

Nico Jacobs Received on Fri Jul 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT