Netware Vs NT with Oracle

From: Andrew Walker <arw_at_adv-expert-sys.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/04

The company I work for is thinking of networking the office. We have 15 PCs/users needing access to a server housing an Oracle database. We don't know whether to go for Novell Netware or Windows NT. Which would perform best? Has anyone got any opinions?

Thanks,

Andy.

--
Andrew Walker, Senior Programmer, Advanced Expert Systems Ltd.