Re: SQLplus skipping lines

From: Winston Douglas <wdouglas_at_cott.com>
Date: 1997/07/04

You could try one of two thing depending on which is best for your situation.

  1. Use the pagesize option but turn column headings offf.
                set heading off

2.     select a, b, c, d||decode(mod(rownum, 5), 0, '
           ', '')
        from z
        /

Note: With solution 2 the close single quote ' must be on a newline and there must be a space on the newline before the close quote. Also the characters before the close bracket ")" on the second line is two single quotes and not a double quote.

If you have any problems let me know.

Winston Douglas
wdouglas_at_cott.com

Alan Long <TICS28_at_waccvm.corp.mot.com> wrote in article <TICS28-0407971017130001_at_tics28.sps.mot.com>...