Multiple listeners on the same server

From: NJangili <njangili_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/07/03

Hi,

I would like to know how we can start multiple listeners on the same unix box.
I guess we need to have one more port for the new one.

But where do I specify the addresses and sid list for the new listener? Whenever
we start the listener, It will look only into listener.ora. So how to give info for
2 listeners in the same?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!!

swathi Received on Thu Jul 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT