login.sql (was Re: How apply a permanent formatting of a column ?)

From: Tom La Porte <tlaporte_at_dreamworks.com>
Date: 1997/07/03

Speaking of login.sql, I was wondering if there was a similar file (or some other method) for 'CONNECT'ing. I.e., is there anything that is run automatically whenever you 'CONNECT' to an instance?

What if the Hokey-Pokey              Thomas A. La Porte
is what it's all about?              <tlaporte_at_anim.dreamworks.com>