HELP w/ Delete Query ot Oracle 7.3

From: Bruce Hutfless <bruceh_at_purpleinc.com>
Date: 1997/07/02

	delete from TMP
	where (select FIELD from TMP where FIELD in (select FIELD in TMP)
	intersect (select FIELD in TMP2));

Technical discussion, assume to tables with identical fields, and I wish to delete all records in Table1 where a field in Table1 is equal to a field in Table2.

My question is this query properly structured to do this, or how should I change it? Received on Wed Jul 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT