HELP: Oracle Unloading tool

From: Jung,Deuk-Hyun <dhnjung_at_scssqnt.sicc.co.kr>
Date: 1997/07/02

Hi,ORACLE glue
I'm looking for public oracle unloading tool. Oracle's exp utility is very slow !! ,therefore

I wonno fast utility that oracle table to sam file(sqlldr form),prefer multiful plat file for parallel loading . if you have some hint or tool,please let me have email to me.

thanks. Deuk-Hyun,Jung

--
 Jung,Deuk-Hyun

 Technical Consulting Section.
 Sequent System Dept.
 SSangYong  Information & Communications Corp.
 60-1,3-ga, Chungmu-ro,Jung-Gu,
 Seoul, Korea 100-705

 Phone    +82-02-2628-529
 fax      +82-02-2628-145