Privileges during import

From: Bart Zwaferink <B.Zwaferink_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 1997/06/30

I wonder how a user with the imp_full_database role can import objects into another's user schema and set grants on those objects. In one way or another the user has to take over the identity of the other user. I tried the undocumented 'alter session set current_schema=name' but that doesn't work. In the importfile a line with the text 'connect username' is issued when the objects of that user are being imported. I think it has something to do with the privilege 'become user' granted to imp_full_database.

I hope someone can help me,

Bart Zwaferink Received on Mon Jun 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT