Re: Time Stamp of a table????

From: F Lange <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: 1997/06/30

Hi,

Look how does the export. Export all the database with a full export in a parfile, reccord this export to the database, after that all insert,update,delete will flag the table as modify for incrmentatle export.

SERVER UTILITIES. Regards Francos.

Dr. J. Wang <jizwang_at_cc.umanitoba.ca> wrote in article <5p0el9$evm$1_at_postern.mbnet.mb.ca>...