Re: Oracle vs Microsoft SQL Server

From: Donne You <dy_at_gomez.physics.lsa.umich.edu>
Date: 1997/06/29

my crystall ball simply says the vendor of the OS has the best chance of coming out with the best RDBMS for that platform eventually. that's common sense. I know Oracle is the better product at this point. but if you want to make sure you get your investment's worth in the long run, you ought to look 5 or even 10 years ahead and pick the product which you think will be the best one down the road.