How to export/import Packages from/to different schemas? Copying the hole Schema?

From: Thomas Greuter <deletethis.grth1_at_zh.swissptt.ch>
Date: 1997/06/26

Hi,

I wonder if there is no easy way of export/import Packages from one schema to another.
I need to make a copy of an existing database for education courses. I think the backup/recovery tools don't support this, and the data manager copies only data.
Anybody any suggestions? If I knew how to make the copy of the hole/parts of the production database into the education database, I would be happy anyway.

Every coment is welcome,
Thomas

[OS=NT4.0, ORA=7.3.3] For direct mails, please remove <<deletethis>> from my email address. Received on Thu Jun 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT