Re: Programming talent required!

From: Sean Webb <spwebb_at_iafrica.com>
Date: 1997/06/26

On 6/24/97 6:38PM, in message <867157230.13256_at_dejanews.com>, tvascotto_at_teammcs.com wrote:

> Technical gurus required by Louisville based systems integrat-
> ion/training/consulting firm.

Is Louisville in USA or China ???

> Company is rapidly expanding and
> has great assignments throughout the Mid South.

Mid south of {"Australia","Antartic","World","Swaziland","USA"}[take_ a_pick]

> Great pay and
> benefits. Please fax your resume to Tom Vascotto at
> 606-224-7008.

Whats the country code ...... and whats wrong with email ?? Oh i forget i once emailed a lot of USA agencies my CV zipped up in msword format. 50% didn't know what to do with an attachment , most of the remaining half didn't know what to do with a zip file :)))))))))))

Its nice to know that computer recruitment firms are equally as stupid all over the globe :)))))

Typical american assumption that the USA is the worthwhile only country in the world.(And of course the best)

Well its just an advertising marketing hype for a beta product. Looks like the best on the packet , but when you buy the product and open the box its no better than the rest and just contains a bit more plastic for padding.

pls put the country in the email header so that i i know not to bother reading it unless of course the salary is WELL over the 100,000$ mark , in which case i'll have a look.

--
Sean Webb , Spyder Computing
Security & Risk Management Systems (Shopping Malls, Waterfronts, Guarding