Re: How apply a permanent formatting of a column ?

From: diversif <xnospamx.diversif_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/06/26

You can put the format stmt. in a script called login.sql. If this script is in the current directory , or in the $ORACLE_PATH, it will be executed for you.

If you want everyone to have that format, you can place the format in the $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin/glogin.sql file. I think this is executed by everyone at login.

Lars-Erik Moen <lmo_at_kopinor.no> wrote in article <33B105BF.6BC7_at_kopinor.no>...