Re: Oracle vs Microsoft SQL Server

From: Donne You <dy_at_gomez.physics.lsa.umich.edu>
Date: 1997/06/26

there is no question Oracle runs well on NT. It may actually run a lot better than SQL Server. I just don't want to bet against the vendor who wrote the OS. I hope Microsoft doesn't dominate the NT market 5 years later because I like Oracle better than MS SQL Server. but they probably will. that's what I think, not what I like to see.