Printing bitmaps in Reports 2.5 under unix.

From: Shivakumar Gopalakrishnan <shiva_at_one.net>
Date: 1997/06/25

     There is a report which prints the company logo as part of the
     header. The logo links to a bitmap file. This  report runs perfectly
     on the client but when I try running it on UNIX (r25run), the company
     logo is not seen on the report. I `ve copied the bitmap file to UNIX
     and set the link file path accordingly. I even tried embedding(OLE
     object) instead of linking.

     Is there a way to  get the company logo in the report using the
     embedding/linking feature of reports 2.5 in the UNIX environment.?

     Also, depending on the company code, I want to change the company logo
at run-time. how can this be possible too.

Any, suggestions and help is appreciated, pls e-mail them to melvin.d'souza_at_ae.ge.com
or
shiva_at_one.net
or
Shiva.Gopalakrishnan_at_ae.ge.com