Lotus Notes replication to other databases??

From: NationsBank Staff Support <nb.staff.support_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/06/25

We have a project where we want to take data from Lotus Notes and replicate it to other databases such as Oracle, Sybase, Access, etc.. We also want to pull information in from those databases as well. Basocally a replication effort from time to time.

Any good tools out there? Things to watch out for? Success stories? Horror stories, etc??

An email reply to peter.cumming_at_nationsbank.com is much appreciated.

Peter Received on Wed Jun 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT