Re: Where is Oracle 8

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_no-spam.pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/25

Atif Ahmad Khan wrote:

> I keep hearing that Oracle 8 is out in the news, on the Oracle
> homepage. But really, where is it? Its not available in Oracle
> Online Store and its not in the trial products section either.
>
> So how does one get a hold of the new Oracle 8 for Solaris X86?
>
> Atif Khan
> aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu

Not sure when the 'production' version is actually 'shipping'. Phone Oracle.

If you are on the Oracle Developer Program you can get the final Beta for free (that's how I got mine some time ago). Order it off the Oracle web page: www.oracle.com. There is also a lot more Oracle 8 info on the web site.

Steve Phelan. Received on Wed Jun 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT